Recipe of the Day: Tuna Noodle Casserole
|2 cans||cream of mushroom soup|
|2 cans||tuna (drained)|
|1 can ||chopped mushrooms (drained)|
|1 small pkg.||frozen peas|
|1 large pkg.||wide noodles |
|1 tsp.||lemon dill seasoning|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare noodles as package directs, drain and set aside.
- Add all other ingredients in large casserole dish and mix together.
- Add noodles to the mixture and stir until blended.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until mixture is golden brown on top.
Serves up to 6 people.
Because sometimes all you've got is all you've got
Welcome to Doctor-It! With today's busy lifestyles, who has time to shop, let alone cook? We'll show you how to make the most of of what you already have in your kitchen. Turn boring meals into gourmet extravaganzas with a few simple seasonings.
You'll never be afraid to hear the words "What's for dinner?" again.